#CatEyeSunglasses

Hey ABFers,
I know someone who would go crazy for these..it's like she has all the shades of this cat eye sunglasses in her collection and she kept on saying "oh Bella you need to blog about it"...So here Khadija this is for you

Personally this trend is something I find annoying lol..I don't know why o but I think it's because it's like a basic girl thing..Pls ooo am not hating, it's just my opinion..but I  guess its a trend so sure you guys should know about it...it looks really cool on some people but trust me it's a big fashion risk

So...Pls ooo make sure you look at your mirror thrice before you leave lol..Don't mind me!!!

Luv u guys...
Have a wonderful weekend

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...