Let's talk Africa- TonyWuu collection

Hey ABF readers,
You know how I always stalk Africans on instagram...Well yea and I always come up with great talents just for you....oya hail me!!!

That was how I found the great TonyWuu collection..trust me I was in the moon for like thirty minutes then I remembered I had to tell you then I came back lol. Impressive designs for guys..so yes i started my research..just me always being inquisitive...I said to myself "my people must have this one oh"..

Oya your gist in details TonyWuu Collection
Is an online store that designs men outfit with beautiful African print materials ranging from ties, lapel pins, pocket squares to bracelets ..I guess I have done my part
Hurry!!! get more info:

Email:TonyWuucollection@gmail.com
Instagram:tonyWuucollection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...