Grande comeback with Spring's Chic Summer Pieces

Hey fashionistas,

Top of the afternoon to my lovers, I'm proud to announce to you the grande comeback of your favourite Fashion Blog, Ask Bella Fashion!!!...

Guess what?
Summer is here!!! I hope Y'all have your summer body ready? Cause we are kicking off 😜

So...Ask Bella Fashion in collaboration with New York City's Spring Street In SoHo, reveals Sunny summer days wordrobe...I know right!!! I'm excited too, let's get this started!!!

Don't forget to visit @askbellafashion.blogspot for the gist in details 😜... From "spring"

At Bella's your needs are our priority 

 Your fashion Amebo,
    Bella 


Comments

  1. Dear Bella,
    I have lost 20 pounds and so happy to find myself in size 8...but biggest problem is not having a clue what to wear to bring out my curves... Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bella,
    I have lost 20 pounds and so happy to find myself in size 8...but biggest problem is not having a clue what to wear to bring out my curves... Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your contribution and congratulations on achieving your summer body, our next post covers tips on summer pieces stay glued..your needs always remain our priorities

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...