AFRICAN AND PROUD...#MADEOFBLACK-Dj Cuppy

DJ CUPPY. .
I really don't know much about our fashion icon of the day apart from the fact that she's one of the beautiful daughters of Femi Otedola the business tycoon and also a renowned Dj in Nigeria.
Dj Cuppy Is someone I would really love to meet in person...she inspires me alot..but what catches me more is her love for the African attire, quiet different from celebrities of this era..she has created a sense of uniqueness.
No matter the occasion Cuppy always represents Africa..Her love for the African culture has inspired her #cuppytakesafrica tour which seems to inspire alot of youths like me
Cuppy has taught me to dress, dream and believe Africa...
The Fact that your style says alot about you is what I love the must...You inspire me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...