Back to school and Fall's look



Really I don't think am prepared for school,I have just been carried away by just so much summer fun, plus the thought of having to seat in a lecture hall again...Noooo, God help me shaa.   

 Let's talk the new session's look, I got a message asking about suggestions for back to school outfit,it just instantly clicked on me that school starts in less than three weeks..all though so many started already here in Colorado..so to my Niger dolls, I hope you are ready.

  For a back to school look, I think the code is simple, decent and wow...what I mean is, for a school outfit you have to always put decency at your forefront before any other consideration for the fact that it's a formal environment.

Simplicity, another major player..you have to look as simple as ever, you don't want to wear dangling earrings and party makeup to school. Your makeup should be as nude as ever, light contour...accessories should be kept down.
Simplicity enables comfortability, and helps you concentrate in class with no worries or distractions from all your bling blings lol

Remember to look WOW!!!..it's a new academic year remember..there is really no need to look same old same old
Look different in a wonderful way..try something you haven't; new hair style, new shoes, dressing style, anything b
Just look different wow and leave everyone's mouth open lol 

C'mon guys I hope my tips have been useful...remember suggestions are allowed..have a grand back to school and have the best academic year ever!!!



              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...