Wishlist for summer - Must Have inspired By Spring


Hey fashionistas,
  
It's that time of the year again, while I'm still in the spirit of examination, summer has already kicked off...Pretty sad.

What excites me the most about summer is the beach!!!...

Here is a wish list of my must have for summer, great how Spring has made these available for me, Spring has different exciting brands and recently launched a cool accessories shop.

I Can't get over the crispy beach air in an elegant maxi dress, my wordrobe is incomplete without these
     Ravenna maxi dress by Eddie Bauer
    Printed maxi dress by Halston Heritage
   Classic sleeveless dress by Tucker
   Blossom maxi dress by Ella Moss

Sometime I'd love to keep it playful in my romper...
     Halter mini dress by LoveShackFancy
    Summer lily by Alice + Olivia 
    Yaretzi Dress- Caviar by Joie
   
Call it an obsession, but I call it a must have..take all, and don't leave out my kimono, keeps me slender...sometime I love to pair with my rompers 

        Olivia kimono by Cleobella 
         
   Seychelles Drape kimono by French                         .                   connection
      
                 Ronna kimono

I love to keep it simple yet spicey I'm warm colored straw hat...
      
               Boater hat by Me to We
      Bridie Wide-Brim Straw Hat by Reiss

     Women's Packable Straw hat by               .                   Eddie Bauer

But not without matching retro sunglasses, this summer I'm trying to keep it vintage...bring back the 90's!!!
           
                    Ray ban 

           
        Rounded Heart Glasses by LA                     .                      Hearts

Summer is about fun, so for people like me who would rather have their entire summer at the beach, so I don't get my feet sand stuck, I'd always catch me in my thong sandals 
Pearly & Crystal Thong sandals by Rene    .                      Caovilla 

      
Off to the movies!!! 
I can't even remember the last time I was at the movies...
For a summer movie date, I'd keep it simple in shorts while I have my pair of jeans and tees ready 

Go Away Cropped Tube Top by LA Heart
Republic Tank by Weekend Society 
Sonya Shorts by Cleobella 


Baseball caps are must have for me, they are like my most treasured accessory, what ever time of the year it is my baseball cap got me covered!!!
American Flag Baseball Hat by LA Hearts


Uh Huh Honey Baseball cap by JohnGalt

These are just a few of them...I could go on and on but I'll stop here, Our next post will give you tips on how to get your summer body ready!!! 

Visit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's do it the African Way-Ankara

Ever heard of Mike O. Loafers...